General knowledge is one of the most crucial subjects while you start preparing for competitive exams like SSC and IAS. Disha experts has done an excellent job by providing latest Current Affairs Mega Yearbook. It is one of the most updated gk book currently available in the market.
The topics covered in this book includes a large domain including Current Affairs, Panorama, Geography, History, Polity, Economy, Finance, General Science, Environment, Art and Culture, Sports, Healthcare, Education and Career and English Language.
The book will be useful for the students who are willing to perform great in Civil services, Banks, Railways, UPSC and PSC exams and Quiz Competition across the country.
The book can be divided into 2 broad parts.
Part A Current Affairs
India Timelines, World Timelines, Top 500 People, Events, Ideas and Issues, Emerging Trends, INDIA – SWOT, Cause & Effects, Unanswered Questions, Coming Up 2016 etc.
Part B – General Knowledge
India Panorama, World Panorama, Most Famous People of All Time, Geography, History, Polity, Economy, Business, General Science, Ecology and Environment, Art & Culture, Sports, Healthcare, Communication, News & Media, Education & Career, IT & Computers, English Language, General Aptitude, Technology, FUN ZONE
Silent features of Current Affairs Mega Yearbook
- The India – SWOT Analysis – covers the social, political & economic aspects.
- Fun Zone – which covers Scramble, Brain Teasers, Maths Fun, Crosswords, Mail Cartoon, Twitter Tweets
- Timeline 2016 – covering the timeline of important dates from Jan-Dec 2016 of India and the World.
- Top 500 – covering the Top 500 People, Events, Ideas and Issues that raised their head in 2016.
- Indian Panorama – which captures every essence of all the states along with various superlatives
- World Panorama – which captures every essence of all the countries along with various superlatives.
- Sectional Mindmaps – which presents the structure of each of the sections in a graphical pattern.
- Most Famous People of All Time – of India/ world.
- English Language – captures the basic definitions and rules of Grammar, Parts of Speech, etc. along. with day-to-day useful Idioms, phrases, words, foreign words and confusing words.
- Aptitude – highlighting the various things we should work on to build our aptitude.
- 10 Analytical Articles – capturing the hottest of the issues of 2016.
- Coming Up 2017 – capturing the events to come and what to expect in 2017.
C Past Reputation
0 0 votes