Interested in becoming a contributor to WoodCutters.
Before you grab this opportunity to get published with us, let me tell you what should you write and we can offer you while you contribute.
Our Expectations from You
- A well-furnished hand written article with NO plagiarism.
- Useful for the readers.
- Should not be a promotional, adult or violent in nature.
- Should be written for the readers (can be SEO optimized if know what it is)
It's our way to thank you!
- An author bio with 2 links (dofollow) to your blog or website.
- SEO edits if necessary.
- Promotion of your article on our social media profiles.
Note for the New Bloggers
If you are a new blogger who is trying to establish his(her) name in the niche, this is the right platform. We will surely help you to craft your article and will try to publish as well.
You can send us the personal message regarding any kind of help or suggestion.
Our Policies (Yes! We do have Some)
It's very important to consider these policies while you are contributing to woodcutters.
- Your article must be a self-written and not a duplicate content copied from somewhere else.
- Content must be unique and should not be a previously published one by you or anyone else.
- We own all rights to delete, modify or completely change the article without any prior notification. (it's important to keep us safe from spammers)
- You agree that you will never publish any piece of content from the submitted article in the future on any other website.
- The link you will submit in bio should not point to any adult, spammy and violent content publishing platform.